Home » All videos » Other » Oscars 2017 Review - Mistake aka Best Picture Fail, Suicide Squad

Oscars 2017 Review - Mistake aka Best Picture Fail, Suicide Squad

Oscars 2017 Review - Mistake aka Best Picture Fail, Suicide Squad watch video online


Oscars 2017 today! Beyond The Trailer review reaction! Best Picture fail mistake! Moonlight! La La Land! Suicide Squad! Winners full show! Oscars 2017 today! Beyond The Trailer host Grace Randolphs review aka reaction to the biggest fail in Oscar history with Warren Beattys Best Picture mistake! Jordan Horowitz is an unlikely hero! Plus winners Viola Davis, Casey Affleck, Emma Stone and Mahershala Ali, but not Denzel Washington?! And Suicide Squad is an Oscar winner! Plus were Moana and Lin-Manuel Miranda robbed of EGOT?! Share your own reaction to the Oscars 2017 now that youve seen the full show and opening hosted by Jimmy Kimmel! And be sure to make Beyond The Trailer your first stop for movie and entertainment news here on YouTube today! BTT T-Shirts, Backpacks & Cell Phone Covers! CHAPTER TIMES The Flub - 00:00 The Snub - 1:58 La La Land vs Moonlight - 2:25 Denzel - 4:20 Acting Winners - 5:05 Very Fair - 6:07 Suicide Squad - 6:38 Thanks, Mom! - 7:50 Kimmel - 8:57 Moana & Lin Manuel Miranda - 11:18 Conclusion - 12:33 Interact with host & creator Grace Randolph! Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Google+:
00:13:19
More information video
joyajoyo joyajoyo · 0 movies
0 / 0
For the movie so far no one has voted...

Category video: Other

Comments (16)
Elijah Mangum # 13 april 2018 in 20:01 0
Team La La Land!
Ryan Stewart # 13 april 2018 in 20:05 0
I still CANNOT CANNOT CANNOT believe that you never reviewed Moonlight. I am still SO disappointed in you, for that.
:+(
Tate Mcilwain # 13 april 2018 in 20:07 0
I'm on team captain America
Alejandro Bustillos Chacón # 13 april 2018 in 20:07 0
I'm watching this on november and my god, how current is what you said about Hollywood's measuring stick.
Daenerys Snow # 13 april 2018 in 20:12 0
emma so deserved oscar
Robert Smith # 13 april 2018 in 20:17 0
99% of the fault goes to Price/Waterhouse,, but for Warren to look at an envelope that said Best Supporting Actress Emma Stone, La La Land, and not say something is wrong he gets the other 1%.......
Jonathan Winston # 13 april 2018 in 20:19 0
I feel sorry for "La La Land." It doesn't matter. A mistake was made at the Oscars. "Moonlight" won for Best Picture.
Alejandro Aguilar # 13 april 2018 in 20:21 0
Best awards ever? Were the must fun I have ever seen for sure.
Benjamin Brown # 13 april 2018 in 20:21 0
Thank you Grace! La La land was not that great! It was good in some aspects, like Emma Stone performance. However to a degree even she wasn't the best in her caliber.
Yasemin BAHAR # 13 april 2018 in 20:23 0
Hidden figures could have won...
Patrick T # 13 april 2018 in 20:32 0
Hey Grace Do you think Denzel saw shade the the fences clip the we feed you we shelter you but we don't have to love you. He seemed to me he was hurt by the clip.
Oswards306 Oswards306 # 13 april 2018 in 20:34 0
Hay Grace! Are ya gonna do a review on Rock Dog?
musicmike09 # 13 april 2018 in 20:39 0
Well Grace, I thought Jimmie Kimmel bringing the people off the street and down the front row to meet everybody was funny and did work for him as he is always spontaneous like that and funny. Take Care.
Tom Ripley # 13 april 2018 in 20:42 0
I HAAAAAATE La La Land.
Komisch87 # 13 april 2018 in 20:43 0
I liked both La La Land and Moonlight. I can't remember seeing a modern original Musical that was so wonderfully done like La La Land. Often I'm for the underdog but this time I was for La La Land. I think after the big win at the Golden Globes the backlash begun building very fast. And Oscar voting was very late this year, that definitely played a role here. My favorite movie from last year was Carol, it didn't even got a nomination for best picture so I'm very used to the idea that my favorite movie is not the favorite of the academy. The Oscars spread the love between three good movies and that's ok. Jimmy was a great host, he should host next year with Matt Damon.
jace bugz # 13 april 2018 in 20:44 0
people should just give warren and faye a break