Home » All videos » Travel » Panic! At The Disco - Girls/Girls/Boys [Live from the Death Of A Bachelor Tour]

Panic! At The Disco - Girls/Girls/Boys [Live from the Death Of A Bachelor Tour]

Panic! At The Disco - Girls/Girls/Boys [Live from the Death Of A Bachelor Tour] watch video online


Girls/Girls/Boys from the live album, All My Friends Were Glorious: Death Of A Bachelor Tour, out everywhere now Upcoming tour dates - FOLLOW PANIC! AT THE DISCO Site: Facebook: Twitter: YouTube: Instagram: Spotify: Store:
00:05:11
More information video
Luvi Luvi · 0 movies
0 / 0
For the movie so far no one has voted...

Category video: Travel

Comments (20)
le trash can # 14 april 2018 in 04:04 0
can we also appreciate dallons bass and kennys guitar please
P!ATD_TØP_BAM # 14 april 2018 in 04:08 0
Did anyone else see his tear?
_paranoid_ • # 14 april 2018 in 04:11 0
Re-watching this again after four months and my heart just swells with glee after hearing the speech he made after that song, it's good to know that there's a lot of people supporting and accepting us LGBTQ+ people. And this is one of the reasons why I love P!ATD and its random so much oml
Ivan Helito # 14 april 2018 in 04:11 0
Happy, Birthday.. Brandon ;D

We, Love.. Your Album, Music, Etc..

And, Love You're Vine's..

And, We Either Love Your, Voice..

This's, What We Give, To Celebrate Your Day..

- Ivan Helito
Bryleigh Craft # 14 april 2018 in 04:11 0
I want to be the microphone
Estefania Arellano # 14 april 2018 in 04:12 0
I was at this tour. Where the hearts under the seats? How did this get organized?
Carla Ravelo # 14 april 2018 in 04:14 0
Wow and also wow
Melancholy Angel # 14 april 2018 in 04:17 0
the colored hearts!!! <3333 fuck its so beautiful
Brendon Urie Is god # 14 april 2018 in 04:18 0
3:39
me literally having a seizure on my bed
Cats Meow # 14 april 2018 in 04:23 0
Does anyone know which show this is from? I went to the very last one at Florida and we had these hearts too. I just wanna know if I’m one of the dots or not. If anyone knows please tell me! Thank you!
callistope # 14 april 2018 in 04:27 0
I can't believe I'm gonna see beebo live in August holy shit
This video made me so happy, I know it's gonna be such a positive, accepting energy here
It makes me honestly think I should come out to my mom as trans during or after the concert
I think there's like a 50% chance she'll accept me, 35% chance she won't understand, 15% chance she'll kick me out or plan on kicking me out the day I turn 18.
Worth it?
sunnshuneee # 14 april 2018 in 04:32 0
one day ;(
planet opolis # 14 april 2018 in 04:37 0
"Girls love girls and boys love is not a choice"
Gabrielle Rodrigues # 14 april 2018 in 04:40 0
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Caster Slayer # 14 april 2018 in 04:40 0
We need more people like you♡ But you know, your a unique one.
Nic and Cv # 14 april 2018 in 04:42 0
You: girls love girls and boys
Ms: soo there boi
Sama Samer # 14 april 2018 in 04:46 0
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENDON
Luis Bonilla # 14 april 2018 in 04:46 0
Why I crying in the club right now
KaitlynCraggle # 14 april 2018 in 04:47 0
Am I the only one thinking...wow Brendon is thicc?
Mia Pasquale # 14 april 2018 in 04:51 0
He's a blessing!